- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- In a small pitcher, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Add the milk, brown sugar and extract. Place a scoop of ice cream in each of two chilled glasses; pour coffee mixture over top. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Coffee Almond Floats in Reminisce February/March 2011, p52
Reviews for Coffee Almond Floats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review