Coffee & Cream Martini Recipe
With Kahlua, Irish cream liquor and chocolate sandwich cookies, this martini is almost like a dessert. It's an after-dinner drink that's easy to mix. —Clara Coulston Minney, Washington Court House, Ohio
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely ground coffee
- Ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces Kahlua
- 1-1/2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- 1. Sprinkle sugar and coffee on a plate. Moisten the rim of a cocktail glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar mixture.
- 2. Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, Kahlua and liqueur; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- 3. Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of prepared martini glass if desired. Strain vodka mixture into glass; serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (calculated without chocolate syrup) equals 521 calories, 7 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Coffee & Cream Martini
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC