Coffee & Cream Martini
With Kahlua, Irish cream liquor and chocolate sandwich cookies, this martini is almost like a dessert. It's an after-dinner drink that's easy to mix.
—Clara Coulston Minney, Washington Court House, Ohio
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely ground coffee
- Ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces Kahlua
- 1-1/2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Sprinkle sugar and coffee on a plate. Moisten the rim of a cocktail
- glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the
- vodka, Kahlua and liqueur; stir until condensation forms on outside
- of glass.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of prepared martini glass if
- desired. Strain vodka mixture into glass; serve immediately. Yield:
- 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without chocolate syrup) equals 521 calories, 7 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.