- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely ground coffee
- Ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces Kahlua
- 1-1/2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Sprinkle sugar and coffee on a plate. Moisten the rim of a cocktail glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar mixture.
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, Kahlua and liqueur; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of prepared martini glass if desired. Strain vodka mixture into glass; serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for Coffee & Cream Martini
"can you make this a blended drink using cold coffee/chocolate milk/cream or something or the sort?"
"I picked this drink for our weekend happy hour and we absolutely loved it. Will definitely make it many times in the future."
"Yummy! I left the coffee grounds off the rim, though. That part didn't sound very appealing to me!"
"We had a party and served these. They were a big hit and they look pretty as well."