- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely ground coffee
- Ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces Kahlua
- 1-1/2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Sprinkle sugar and coffee on a plate. Moisten the rim of a cocktail glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar mixture.
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, Kahlua and liqueur; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of prepared martini glass if desired. Strain vodka mixture into glass; serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for Coffee & Cream Martini
Sort By :
can you make this a blended drink using cold coffee/chocolate milk/cream or something or the sort?
I picked this drink for our weekend happy hour and we absolutely loved it. Will definitely make it many times in the future.
This was pretty good! Don't change the recipe if you don't have to, but here are some acceptable alternatives, depending on how you stock your bar:
Irish Creme = Godiva Chocolate Liqueur or White Chocolate Liqueur
Vodka = Chocolate Vodka