Coffee & Cream Doughnuts Recipe
Craving something sweet? You can make these decadent doughnuts in no time! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- 2 tubes (10.2 ounces each) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- Confectioners' sugar and baking cocoa
- 1. In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 375°. Drop biscuits, a few at a time, into hot oil. Fry until golden brown on both sides. Drain on paper towels.
- 2. Meanwhile, place cream in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute; stir in coffee granules until dissolved. Add cream cheese and Nutella; beat until smooth.
- 3. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert a very small tip. Fill bag with coffee mixture. Push the tip through the side of each doughnut to fill with cream. Dust tops with confectioners' sugar and cocoa. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 doughnuts.
1 doughnut equals 413 calories, 28 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 659 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Coffee & Cream Doughnuts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC