- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cups diced fresh or frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon lime juice
- Coarsely ground pepper to taste
- 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add rhubarb and sugar; cook for 5-7 minutes or until rhubarb is tender. Remove from the heat; stir in the onion, mustard, parsley, basil, lime juice and pepper.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill cod, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with rhubarb sauce. Yield: 4 servings (2 cups sauce).
Originally published as Cod with Rhubarb Sauce in Taste of Home February/March 2005, p17
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cod with Rhubarb Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2013
The picture does not do this recipe justice. The picture looks gross.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >