Cod Fillets in Spicy Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 1 pound cod fillets, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Arrange fish in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over fish. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cod Fillets in Spicy Tomato Sauce in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p5
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cod Fillets in Spicy Tomato Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review