- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 to 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Place cod in an 11x7-in. baking dish; top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning. Microwave, covered, on high 5-6 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cod Delight
"Loved this recipe! I didnt have Canola oil so used safflower instead and thought it was good!Thanks for sharing!"
"Simple, tasty and healthy and with common ingredients usually on hand."
"Recipe probably isn't all that awful. Cod is just not a tasty fish. Will never do this one again."
"Yes, I will make this again. I thought it very tasty in-spite of the fact I did not have any seafood seasoning on hand for the recipe."
"It was bland. Will look for a more flavorful option."