Coconut Tropical Fruit Salad Recipe
“This recipe makes an excellent breakfast or dessert!” Toasted coconut, mango and more bring the flavor of the tropics indoors. Katie Covington - Blacksburg, South Carolina
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium green apple, cubed
- 1 medium red apple, cubed
- 1 medium pear, cubed
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 10 seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 firm medium banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with orange juice; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, fold in banana and sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 101 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Coconut Tropical Fruit Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC