“This recipe makes an excellent breakfast or dessert!” Toasted coconut, mango and more bring the flavor of the tropics indoors. Katie Covington - Blacksburg, South Carolina
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium green apple, cubed
- 1 medium red apple, cubed
- 1 medium pear, cubed
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 10 seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 firm medium banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with orange juice; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, fold in banana and sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Fruit Salad in Healthy Cooking December/January 2009, p48
Reviews for Coconut Tropical Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 20, 2010
"Took this to a breakfast for ladies and they all enjoyed it very much."
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2010
"Doubled the recipe to take to a breakfast, all the ladies loved it. Am making it again for my large family who are coming to visit."