- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring the brown sugar, butter and
- milk to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat; stir in the
- coconut, nuts and vanilla. Pour over warm cake. Cool completely.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 384 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 306 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.