- 8 cans (2 pounds 8 ounces each) cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 2 cups butter, cubed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 package (14 ounces) flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- Divide sweet potatoes among four greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, sugar, milk, cinnamon and nutmeg; cook and stir until butter is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in coconut and vanilla. Pour over sweet potatoes.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle each with 1-1/2 cups marshmallows. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until marshmallows just begin to puff and melt. Yield: about 50 (1/2 cup) servings.
Reviews for Coconut Sweet Potato Bake
Sort By :
"I have been making this recipe for the last 5 years for our Thanksgiving celebrations. My family loves it and asked me to make it even on non holidays. I do cut the recipe down by half and it's still makes a lot."
"Great new recipe for sweet potatoes!!! Not too sweet, just right!"