- For hats, dip each marshmallow in chocolate; place on a waxed
- paper-lined baking sheet, allowing excess to drip down. Swirl the
- marshmallows in chocolate on waxed paper to create hat brims. Chill
- until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Level the top of coated coconut balls. Attach marshmallows hats,
- using reserved melted vanilla chips. With black icing, add eyes and
- a mouth to each face; with orange icing, add a nose. Use red icing
- and leaf candies for holly on hats. Store in an airtight container.
- Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 181 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.