- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flaked coconut, chopped
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in coconut. Shape into 1-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on pans for 3 minutes before removing to wire racks. Roll warm cookies in confectioners' sugar. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Snowball Cookies in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p122
Reviews for Coconut Snowball Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review