Coconut Snacks Recipe
"These tasty treats are so easy that even the kids can make them," assures Stacie Yarbrough of Huntsville, Alabama.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1. In a bowl, beat peanut butter, sugar, milk and water until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips. Form into 1-in. balls; roll in coconut. Chill until firm. Yield: 4 dozen.
2 each: 154 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 79mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Coconut Snacks
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC