"These tasty treats are so easy that even the kids can make them," assures Stacie Yarbrough of Huntsville, Alabama.
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- In a bowl, beat peanut butter, sugar, milk and water until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Form into 1-in. balls; roll in coconut.
- Chill until firm. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 154 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 79 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.