Coconut Rocky Road Treats
This recipe was given to me by my sister who has baked these treats for Christmas for many years.Dawn Supina, Edmonton, Alberta
55 ServingsPrep: 35 min. + chilling
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a saucepan,
- combine the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and cream cheese.
- Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir
- in marshmallows and nuts. Cool slightly.
- Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in coconut. Place on prepared baking
- sheet. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Store in an airtight
- container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 82 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.