Coconut Rocky Road Treats Recipe
This recipe was given to me by my sister who has baked these treats for Christmas for many years.—Dawn Supina, Edmonton, Alberta
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a saucepan, combine the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and cream cheese. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallows and nuts. Cool slightly.
- 2. Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in coconut. Place on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 82 calories, 5g fat (4g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Coconut Rocky Road Treats
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC