- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a saucepan, combine the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and cream cheese. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallows and nuts. Cool slightly.
- Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in coconut. Place on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Coconut Rocky Road Treats in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p81
Reviews for Coconut Rocky Road Treats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review