Coconut Pudding Recipe
For a change of pace from the coconut, you can easily modify this recipe to make a delicious vanilla custard pudding.
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Dash salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2-1/4 cups whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar and salt just until eggs are blended. In a small saucepan, heat milk just to simmering. Gradually whisk into egg mixture. Stir in extracts.
- 2. Transfer to five 4-oz. ramekins. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Place ramekins in a baking pan; add 1 in. of boiling water to pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until center is just set (mixture will jiggle).
- 3. Remove ramekins from water bath; cool for 10 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 5 servings.
1 serving equals 165 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 142 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Coconut Pudding
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC