Coconut Pistachio Pie
We simply loved the lightly toasted coconut crust that paired so well with the pale green pistachio pudding in this quick pie. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut, lightly toasted
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios, optional
- In a small bowl, combine coconut and butter. Press onto the bottom
- and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for at
- least 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let
- stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread 1-1/2 cups over crust.
- Fold whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pie.
- Sprinkle with pistachios if desired. Cover and refrigerate for at
- least 2 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without pistachios) equals 371 calories, 22 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 520 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.