We simply loved the lightly toasted coconut crust that paired so well with the pale green pistachio pudding in this quick pie. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut, lightly toasted
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios, optional
- In a small bowl, combine coconut and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread 1-1/2 cups over crust.
- Fold whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pie. Sprinkle with pistachios if desired. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Coconut Pistachio Pie in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p45
Reviews for Coconut Pistachio Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review