Coconut Pineapple Pops
There's a taste of the tropics in these shivery sensations that pair pineapple with coconut pudding. With these sunny color and creamy texture, these pops just might be your hottest fresh-from-the-freezer treat!
14 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 can (6 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 14 freezer pop molds or14 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a blender, combine milk, pineapple, pineapple juice and extract;
- cover and process until smooth. Pour into a bowl; whisk in pudding
- mix for 2 minutes.
- Pour 1/4 cup into each mold or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If
- using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze
- until firm.
- Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One ice pop equals 56 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.