Coconut Pineapple Pops
There's a taste of the tropics in these shivery sensations that pair pineapple with coconut pudding. With these sunny color and creamy texture, these pops just might be your hottest fresh-from-the-freezer treat!
14 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 can (6 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 14 plastic cups or Popsicle molds (3 ounces each)
- 14 Popsicle sticks
- In a blender, combine the milk, pineapple, pineapple juice and
- extract; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a bowl; whisk in
- pudding mix for 2 minutes. Pour 1/4 cup into each cup or mold;
- insert Popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One ice pop equals 56 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.