There's a taste of the tropics in these shivery sensations pairing pineapple and coconut. With these sunny color and creamy texture, these pops just might be your hottest fresh-from-the-freezer treat!
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 can (6 ounces) DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 14 freezer pop molds or14 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a blender, combine milk, pineapple, pineapple juice and extract; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a bowl; whisk in pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Pour 1/4 cup into each mold or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Coconut Pineapple Pops in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p5
Reviews for Coconut Pineapple Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review