Coconut Pineapple Pie Recipe
"I found this tropical custard pie in an old church cookbook in my collection," informs Judi Oudekerk of Buffalo, Minnesota. "When I sent one to the office with my husband, one of his co-workers said, 'It doesn't get any better than this.'"
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Add the corn syrup, coconut, pineapple, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour into pastry shell. Drizzle with butter.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. (Cover loosely with foil if the top browns too quickly.) Cool on a wire rack. Chill before cutting. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 498 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 82 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Coconut Pineapple Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC