Coconut Pineapple Pie Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Add the corn syrup, coconut, pineapple, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour into pastry shell. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. (Cover loosely with foil if the top browns too quickly.) Cool on a wire rack. Chill before cutting. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Coconut Pineapple Pie
Sort By :
"@gacookiebaker.This is a great pie.Do not use the sweet coconut in it,use the frozen coconut,it has no sugar added."
"This recipe is way too sweet. It is nothing but sugar between the sugar and the corn syrup and the sweetness in the coconut. Also does not need to bake for 50 minutes, more like 35-40 mins."
"This recipe is way too sweet. It is nothing but sugar between the sugar and the corn syrup and the sweetness in the coconut."
"This is one of my favorite desserts! My mom's too! I love the crispy topping when it is baked!"