Coconut Pecan Rolls Recipe
Your family will enjoy the old-fashioned appeal of these nutty rolls shared by Theresa Gingery of Blue Springs, Nebraska. Convenient refrigerated breadsticks are dressed up with a coconut coating that's oh-so-good.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2/3 cup coconut pecan frosting
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Remove breadstick dough from tube (do not unroll); cut into eight slices with a serrated knife. Dip both sides of each slice in cinnamon-sugar.
- 2. Place in a greased 9-in. round baking pan. Spread with frosting; sprinkle with pecans. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 rolls.
1 serving (1 each) equals 257 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Coconut Pecan Rolls
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2012
"Yummmmmmmmmmmm! And so, so easy."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC