Coconut Pecan Rolls Recipe
Your family will enjoy the old-fashioned appeal of these nutty rolls shared by Theresa Gingery of Blue Springs, Nebraska. Convenient refrigerated breadsticks are dressed up with a coconut coating that's oh-so-good.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2/3 cup coconut pecan frosting
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Remove breadstick dough from tube (do not unroll); cut into eight slices with a serrated knife. Dip both sides of each slice in cinnamon-sugar.
- 2. Place in a greased 9-in. round baking pan. Spread with frosting; sprinkle with pecans. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 rolls.
1 each: 257 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Coconut Pecan Rolls
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2012
"Yummmmmmmmmmmm! And so, so easy."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC