Your family will enjoy the old-fashioned appeal of these nutty rolls shared by Theresa Gingery of Blue Springs, Nebraska. Convenient refrigerated breadsticks are dressed up with a coconut coating that's oh-so-good.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2/3 cup coconut pecan frosting
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Remove breadstick dough from tube (do not unroll); cut into eight slices with a serrated knife. Dip both sides of each slice in cinnamon-sugar.
- Place in a greased 9-in. round baking pan. Spread with frosting; sprinkle with pecans. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 rolls.
Originally published as Coconut Pecan Rolls in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p59
Reviews for Coconut Pecan Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2012
"Yummmmmmmmmmmm! And so, so easy."