Your family will enjoy the old-fashioned appeal of these nutty rolls shared by Theresa Gingery of Blue Springs, Nebraska. Convenient refrigerated breadsticks are dressed up with a coconut coating that's oh-so-good.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2/3 cup coconut pecan frosting
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Remove breadstick dough from tube (do not unroll); cut into eight slices with a serrated knife. Dip both sides of each slice in cinnamon-sugar.
- Place in a greased 9-in. round baking pan. Spread with frosting; sprinkle with pecans. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 rolls.
Originally published as Coconut Pecan Rolls in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p59
Reviews for Coconut Pecan Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2012
"Yummmmmmmmmmmm! And so, so easy."