- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Add sugar, butter, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Stir in coconut and pecans; pour into pie shell. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Coconut-Pecan Pie(3)
Sort By :
This an excellent pie recipe and people really enjoy it. I have made a few for friends and they love it. Just me but, I used light brown sugar and it took it to another level and it added a richness that was even better!
I've made this pie since it was first published in Taste of Home. It is a family favorite and I have been asked many times for the recipe.
If you like a pie that is rich and sweet, this is the one for you. It is good, but in small doses. I substituted almonds for the pecans.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Coconut Pie >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Pie >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Pie Baking >
- Pie Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dessert Recipes >