- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 7 egg whites
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 325°. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate; flute edge.
- In a large bowl, combine egg whites, sugar, coconut, cracker crumbs and pecans. Pour into pastry shell. Bake 25-30 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Serve warm with whipped cream. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Coconut Pecan Pie in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014
Reviews for Coconut Pecan Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review