- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (7 ounces) flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites, vanilla and lemon juice until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form and sugar is dissolved. Fold in coconut, pecans and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Coconut Pecan Joys in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p141
Reviews for Coconut Pecan Joys
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review