Coconut-Pecan Coffee Cake Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions, adding pudding mix and vanilla; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the pecans, sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread half of the cake batter into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with half of filling. Top with remaining batter and filling.
- Bake at 350° for 34-38 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over warm coffee cake. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Coconut-Pecan Coffee Cake(4)
Sort By :
I like the idea of the recipe, but the yellow cake mix was too sweet for me and others (and I love sweet). Might try again with a different starting base.
Oh wow!!! Everybody loved this...even my husband who hates coconut...and so easy...great all the way around!
Absolutely love this recipe. Quick, easy and delicious. Everyone who tries it wants the recipe!
This is wonderful. I made it for my Sunday School class and they thought it was wonderful. They all wanted the recipe. I will make again and again