Coconut Pecan Blondies Recipe
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, beat egg and brown sugar for 3 minutes. Add butter and vanilla and mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the brown sugar mixture, beating just until blended. Stir in pecans, coconut and white chocolate.
- Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 325° for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 16 brownies.
Reviews for Coconut Pecan Blondies(5)
Sort By :
At first I thought the blondies were undercooked because I followed the recipe saying the inserted toothpick should have moist crumbs on it, however, when cooled, these blondies were not overly moist and were a big hit
Wow these are delicious! They have such a nice flavor...the coconut is not overpowering but it really makes this recipe!!!
These blondies will melt in your mouth! Good enough to be served in a restaurant!!!
These are delicious!! I originally made them for my dad who loves coconut and pecans... but I ended up loving them myself! The white chocolate and brown sugar make these a sweet carmely delight!
I serve homemade treats weekly to our church preschool parents. These melt in your mouth blondies are definitely a favorite.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Brownies >
- Bar Recipes >
- Blondie Brownies >
- Brownie Bars >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Bars >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >