- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Place crumbs, coconut and pecans in a large bowl; set aside. In a small saucepan, melt butter and peanut butter; add to bowl and mix well. Roll into 1/2-in. balls. Melt chocolate chips and shortening in a heavy saucepan. Dip balls in melted chocolate and place on waxed paper to cool. Yield: 5-6 dozen.
Originally published as Coconut Pecan Balls in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate 1994, p24
Reviews for Coconut Pecan Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review