Coconut Peach Pie Recipe
"I usually prepare desserts for potluck luncheons at our office," reports Betsy Furin of Rockville, Maryland. "My co-workers really enjoy this delightful combination of coconut pudding and fresh peaches."
- 4 cups sliced fresh or frozen peaches, thawed, divided
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Additional sliced peaches, optional
- If using frozen peaches, pat dry with paper towels. In a large bowl, whisk the milk, extract and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in coconut.
- Arrange a third of the peaches in crust; top with half of the pudding. Repeat layers once. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until serving.
- Top with remaining peaches. Garnish with whipped topping and additional peaches if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Coconut Peach Pie in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p12
Reviews for Coconut Peach Pie(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Coconut Pie >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Peach Pie Recipes >
- Peach Pies >
- Peach Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >