"I usually prepare desserts for potluck luncheons at our office," reports Betsy Furin of Rockville, Maryland. "My co-workers really enjoy this delightful combination of coconut pudding and fresh peaches."
Recommended: 22 Best Summer Pies
- 4 cups sliced fresh or frozen peaches, thawed, divided
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Additional sliced peaches, optional
- If using frozen peaches, pat dry with paper towels. In a large bowl, whisk the milk, extract and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in coconut.
- Arrange a third of the peaches in crust; top with half of the pudding. Repeat layers once. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until serving.
- Top with remaining peaches. Garnish with whipped topping and additional peaches if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Coconut Peach Pie in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p12
Reviews for Coconut Peach Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2012
"Easy to make and was the hit of the party"