- 5 large sweet potatoes (about 4 pounds), peeled and cubed
- 1-1/4 cups light coconut milk
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried lemon grass
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Mash with coconut milk, broth, juice and butter. Stir in remaining ingredients. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Coconut Mashed Sweet Potatoes in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p116
Reviews for Coconut Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review