Coconut Macaroons Recipe
Recipe provided by Eagle Brand®.
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg white
- 1 (14 oz.) package (5 1/3 cups) flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1. HEAT oven to 325°F. Line baking sheets with foil. Spray foil with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- 2. COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, egg white, coconut and vanilla and almond extracts in large bowl; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- 3. BAKE 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire rack. Macaroons will stick if allowed to cool on baking sheet. Yield: 4 dozen.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC