- Beat in the eggs, lemon juice and peel just until combined. Pour
- over crust. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges are lightly
- browned and filling is set.
- Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over filling.
- Sprinkle with coconut. Bake 10 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 383 calories, 25 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 168 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.