This cake tastes just like an Almond Joy candy bar! If you like coconut, chocolate and almonds, this is the cake for you. And since it comes together in a snap, you can quench that craving quickly! —Linda Nichols, Steubenville, Ohio
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 2-2/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 cup chocolate fudge frosting
- Cut cake horizontally into four layers. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, milk and almonds. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; top with half of the coconut mixture, one cake layer and 1/2 cup frosting. Repeat layers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Coconut-Layered Pound Cake in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p30
Reviews for Coconut-Layered Pound Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review