Coconut-Layered Pound Cake Recipe
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2-2/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 cup chocolate fudge frosting
- Cut cake horizontally into four layers. In a small bowl, combine the milk, coconut and almonds. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; top with half of the coconut mixture, one cake layer and 1/2 cup frosting. Repeat layers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Coconut-Layered Pound Cake(10)
Sort By :
This comes together in minutes, and it is wonderful. Have made it a couple of times now, and everyone loves it. Great in the summertime when you don't want to turn the oven on.
I used non-frozen pound cake product and did not add chocolate in the middle. Cake was not high enough to allow for 4 layers, 3 works very nicely. I also used the Coco Real product in place of condensed milk and only added nuts to top of cake in case of food allergies. Very easy & delicious!
I loved this!! It was easy and yummy! It didn't last the night in the house
I made it for my mother in law's birthday, and everyone raved about it! Definately a keeper!
THIS WAS AWFUL.TASTED NOTHING LIKE A CANDY BAR.TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Coconut Cake >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Cake Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >