Coconut Lace Cookies Recipe
Delicate, crisp cookies such as these are a lovely addition to a Christmas cookie platter. Every bite has great coconut flavor.—Clara Coulston, Washington Court House, Ohio
- 1-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar and flour. Stir in coconut milk and vanilla. Add coconut and butter; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Drop by scant teaspoonfuls 3 in. apart onto foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 6-7 minutes or until lacy and edges are golden brown. Allow cookies to cool completely before carefully removing from foil. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 each: 44 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch.
Reviews for Coconut Lace Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC