Coconut Joys Recipe
If you like coconut, you’ll love these no-bake, no-fuss sweets. They’re cute as can be and would make a great after-school snack to keep in the fridge. Flo Burtnett - North Gage, Oklahoma
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 ounce milk chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the coconut, confectioners' sugar and butter. Form into 1-in. balls.
- 2. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make an indentation in the center of each ball. Fill with chocolate. Sprinkle with pecans. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill until chocolate is firm. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 piece equals 101 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC