Coconut Ice Cream Squares Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups crushed Cinnamon Life cereal
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cereal, coconut, brown sugar and pecans. Drizzle with butter; stir until combined. Press half into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Carefully spread with ice cream. Sprinkle with remaining cereal mixture; gently press down. Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before cutting. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 332 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Coconut Ice Cream Squares
"I've been making this for years and it is always a summertime winner!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.