Coconut Fruit Salad
This refreshing fruit salad will taste equally delicious at breakfast, lunch or dinner! —Mildred Sherrer, Fort Worth, Texas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 large apple, chopped
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Sprinkle with
- coconut just before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 176 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein.