Coconut Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Fresh pineapple, grapes and strawberries or other fruit
- 1. In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Serve with fruit. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 40 calories, trace fat (0g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 58mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch
Reviews for Coconut Fruit Dip
"Good recipe. I added 1/2 cup flaked coconut because I didn't have coconut extract. It did give it a little coconut flavor but not much. Had it had a chance to be in the fridge for very long it might have tasted more like it. I also used every one of the fat-free items as mentioned and it was great. Sprinkled a dash a cinnamon and one of nutmeg on top just for looks."
"This dip is delicious! Very easy to make! I added a little bit more coconut extract than it called for but it didnt make too much of a difference. Absolutely nummy!"