Coconut Fruit Dip
From Lakeville, Massachusetts, Nancy Tanguay shares this fruit dip that has a fun pineapple and coconut flavor. "I usually serve it with melon slices, strawberries and grapes, but you could use whatever fruit you have on hand. It's a big hit whenever I make it."
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Fresh pineapple, grapes and strawberries or other fruit
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process
- for 1 minute or until smooth. Serve with fruit. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: One 2-tablespoon serving of dip equals 40 calories, 58 mg sodium, 1 mg cholesterol, 8 gm carbohydrate, 1 gm protein, trace fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.