Coconut Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Fresh pineapple, grapes and strawberries or other fruit
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Serve with fruit. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Coconut Fruit Dip
Sort By :
Good recipe. I added 1/2 cup flaked coconut because I didn't have coconut extract. It did give it a little coconut flavor but not much. Had it had a chance to be in the fridge for very long it might have tasted more like it. I also used every one of the fat-free items as mentioned and it was great. Sprinkled a dash a cinnamon and one of nutmeg on top just for looks.
This dip is delicious! Very easy to make! I added a little bit more coconut extract than it called for but it didnt make too much of a difference. Absolutely nummy!
More Recipe Collections
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >