From Lakeville, Massachusetts, Nancy Tanguay shares this fruit dip that has a fun pineapple and coconut flavor. "I usually serve it with melon slices, strawberries and grapes, but you could use whatever fruit you have on hand. It's a big hit whenever I make it."
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Fresh pineapple, grapes and strawberries or other fruit
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Serve with fruit. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Coconut Fruit Dip in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p45
Reviews for Coconut Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review