Coconut Flan Recipe
This Coconut Flan recipe features the fruit twice—first, with splashes of GOYA® Coconut Milk and, again, with smooth GOYA® Cream of Coconut. Our Coconut Flan is so cool and silky, you’ll think you’re in the tropics.
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup GOYA® Cream of Coconut
- 1 cup GOYA® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) GOYA® Coconut Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon GOYA® Vanilla Extract
- Heat oven to 325°F. In a small, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, bring sugar and ½ cup water to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Using a wet pastry brush, wipe off any sugar that sticks to the sides of the pan. Cook, without stirring, swirling the pan, until the syrup turns golden brown, about 10 minutes. Carefully pour the hot caramel into eight 4 oz. ramekins; set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, using a whisk, beat the eggs until completely combined. Whisk in the cream of coconut, condensed milk, coconut milk and vanilla until smooth. Divide the egg mixture evenly among ramekins.
- Place ramekins in a shallow baking dish and place in the middle rack of the oven. Pour in enough hot water to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins; cover with aluminum foil. Bake until the Flan is set but still wiggly in the center, 1 hour - 1 hour 15 minutes. Using tongs, carefully remove the ramekins from the water. Transfer to refrigerator to cool completely.
- When ready to serve, gently run butter knife around edges and invert onto serving plates. Garnish with raspberries and mint leaves, if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Coconut Flan Provided by GOYA®
Reviews for Coconut Flan(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review