This easy recipe became a family favorite by happy accident. I was trying to use up extra eggnog and coconut from other holiday baking—and they are so good together. —Fay Moreland, Wichita Falls, TX
Featured In: 32 Holiday Recipes to Make with Eggnog
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut, divided
- 1 extra-servings graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, beat the first seven ingredients until blended; stir in 2 cups coconut. Pour into crust; sprinkle with walnuts and remaining coconut. Bake on a lower oven rack 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven setting to 325°. Cover top loosely with foil. Bake 45-50 minutes longer or until filling is set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Coconut Eggnog Pie in Taste of Home December 2015, p70
Reviews for Coconut Eggnog Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review