Coconut Drops Recipe
We enjoy giving friends a gift of the festive candy each holiday season. With such limited time, I can rely on this recipe, which is quick and easy.—Diane Rathburn, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
- 1 package (14 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
- 6 drops red food coloring
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1. Divide coconut between two bowls. Add red food coloring to one bowl and green to the other; toss to coat.
- 2. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt candy coating. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. While coating is still warm, sprinkle half of each drop with pink coconut and the other half with green; press down gently. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 1-1/4 pounds.
1 each: 220 calories, 13g fat (12g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Coconut Drops
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC