- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 carton (32 ounces) vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Minced fresh cilantro, optional
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until softened, 2-3 minutes. Add curry paste; cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Add cauliflower and broth. Increase heat to high; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, covered, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk; cook an additional minute. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Puree in batches in a blender or food processor. If desired, top with minced fresh cilantro. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Coconut Curry Cauliflower Soup in Taste of Home November 2016, p26
Reviews for Coconut Curry Cauliflower Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review