- coconut; set aside.
- Punch dough down. Divide dough in half. Turn onto a lightly floured
- surface. Roll each portion into a 12-in. circle. Spread with filling
- mixture. Cut each circle into eight wedges.
- Roll up wedges from the wide end and place with pointed side down 2
- in. apart on greased baking sheets. Curve ends to form a crescent
- shape. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1
- For glaze, combine egg and milk. Brush over dough. Sprinkle with
- coconut. Bake at 375° for 13-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 16 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 152 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 87 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.