- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2-2/3 cups flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (5 ounces), chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening
- In a large bowl, mix marshmallow creme, coconut, vanilla and salt until blended. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- Shape mixture into 1-in. balls. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate, covered, at least 3 hours.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip coconut balls in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Coconut Creme Chocolates in Taste of Home February/March 2014
Reviews for Coconut Creme Chocolates
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2014
"My mom made these last week. My kids loved them! So good. I think they would be good with an almond tucked in the middle."