Coconut Creme Brulee Recipe
- 2 refrigerated vanilla pudding snack cups (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1. Spoon pudding into two 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups. If broiling the custards, place ramekins on a baking sheet.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the sugars, coconut and butter; sprinkle over pudding. Broil 8 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until sugar is bubbly and golden brown. Serve warm.
- 3. If using a creme brulee torch, sprinkle with sugar mixture. Heat sugar with the torch until caramelized. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 189 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (31g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Coconut Creme Brulee
"My husband loves this! It couldn't be easier, and it's very tasty."