Coconut Creme Brulee Recipe
- 2 refrigerated vanilla pudding snack cups (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1. Spoon pudding into two 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups. If broiling the custards, place ramekins on a baking sheet.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the sugars, coconut and butter; sprinkle over pudding. Broil 8 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until sugar is bubbly and golden brown. Serve warm.
- 3. If using a creme brulee torch, sprinkle with sugar mixture. Heat sugar with the torch until caramelized. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 189 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Coconut Creme Brulee
"My husband loves this! It couldn't be easier, and it's very tasty."